The Three Steps Of Sunday Sessions
The Three Steps of Nature Folklore Sessions are ...
- explore nature centred folklore
- contemplate this mindfully outside within your favourite Tree or Garden Sanctuary
- express your visions from your contemplations through your writing, poetry, art, craft, performance, and problem solving.
Almost every Sunday I invite you to engage with all three of those pillars
1) Nature Centred Folklore is the theme of the online livestream between 2 pm and 3 pm, sometimes a bit later.
2) Apply this mindfully outside for an hour after. This could be at your own favourite Sanctuary and soon the Carrowcrory Labyrinth Gardens will be back open to limited visitors for contemplation, mindfulness, whatever calls you.
3) Express your Visions? My own platforms are poems, stories, and performing as I find little time for arts and crafts. When we can have visitors back here at Carrowcrory Labyrinth Gardens it will be social craic time for them here, after the live show. If you are not here at Carrowcrory, try this at home or in a nearby woodlands you may be visiting