The Three Pillars Of Sunday Sessions
The Three Pillars of Sunday Sessions are ...
- explore nature centred folklore
- personally apply this mindfully outside within your Tree or Garden Sanctuary
- express your visions through your writing, art, craft, performance, problem solving, & vocation
Almost every Sunday I invite you to engage with all three of those pillars
1) Nature Centred Folklore is the theme of the online livestream between 2 pm and 3 pm, though I try to make that as close to 30 to 40 minutes, if I can.
2) Apply this mindfully outside from 3pm. This could be at your own favourite Sanctuary and soon the Carrowcrory Labyrinth Gardens will be back open to limited visitors for contemplation, mindfulness, whatever calls you.
3) Express your Visions? My own platforms are poems, stories, and performing as I find little time for arts and crafts. So I am now hosting Bards From The Woods online from 4pm, and when we have visitors back here at Carrowcrory Labyrinth Gardens it will be social craic time. For them from 4pm, eventually, and some may be guests live on Bards From The Woods too. If you are not here at Carrowcrory, try this at home or in the woodlands you may be visiting, with maybe a picnic too ... and maybe video some as a pre-recorded video for Bards From The Woods.